My name is Philipp Balunovic. I am a freelance photographer and multi-disciplinary graphic designer and art director, based in Munich, Germany.
Born in Munich and raised by the Internet, I was fascinated by photography early on in my life and started out by documenting my childhood with the fury of a 3 Megapixel digital camera. After graduating in Graphic Design in 2013 in Italy, I moved back to Munich to start working as a freelancer. My approach and understanding in and of photography and design remain firmly grounded in American pop culture and cinema, social media and my studies as a graphic designer.For any collaborations or assignments, please do not hesitate to contact me.
- Publication in 2014's Photo Book "MONO", featuring their best 244 photographers in that year.
- Monochrome Awards 2015 - Honorable Mention Black and White
- Spider Awards 2015 - Finalist 10th Annual Contest
- Ben Sherman 2015 - "Button Up" Contest Winner
- International Photographer of the Year 2015:
Winner Amateur Fashion Photography
Honorable Mention in Fine Art
Honorable Mention in Fashion
- MIFA Awards 2016 - Honorable Mention
- Black and White Spider Awards 2016 - Nominee and Honorable Mention
- Color Awards 2017 - Honorable Mention
- Black and WHite Spider Awards 2017 - Nominee
- Black and WHite Spider Awards 2018 - Nominee